Leather Weather

Monday, August 11

Leather Weather

I know that Fall doesn’t start until late September and with this hot weather wearing leather can be dangerous for ones health… you know… I can literally faint or melt hahaha.. But for this day I gave myself permission to wear a bit of faux-leather with a pair of shorts. I styled them with a light tank top and breezy kimono. Even though I love color, sometimes neutrals are the best thing to wear. I chose a mix of textures, and to make the look pop weird looking shoes (yes, I’m calling my shoes weird) and a silver tribal necklace. 

until next post,
Nydia
________________________________________________

Se que otoño no iniciará hasta finales de Septiembre y con esta calor es hasta peligroso utilizar piezas en cuero... ya que literalmente me podría derretir o causar algún desmayo jajaja… De todas formas, y solo por este día, me dí permiso a utilizar unos cortos en cuero. Los combiné con un top muy liviano y un kimono en encaje. A pesar de que amo utilizar color, a veces utilizar piezas neutrales es la mejor opción. Para hacer el outfit un poco más llamativo combiné texturas, añadí un sombrero y unas gladiadoras al estilo “grunge”.  

hasta el próximo post,
Nydia

Leather Weather

Leather Weather
Leather Weather
Leather Weather
Leather Weather

No Comments

Amanda said...

I totally know what you mean about wearing leather in summer months. But this look looks so good. The white kimono is just so perfect!