The Great Escape

Saturday, September 20

The Great Escape

Maxi dresses will always  be one of my favorites things to wear. Why? Because they’re sooo uncomplicated! YES! Love anything easy and fun to wear! This greek styled dress is from Zara, it’s sweet and simple. To make it more put together I added a colorful necklace, bag and a denim layer. 

While visiting the beach I was looking at the ocean, watching the surfers and enjoying the sunset I thought of Fall… I looked around and saved to myself: Fall?! No such thing… haha! 

Wishing you all an awesome weekend,
Nydia
________________________________________________

Los trajes maxi siempre han sido una de mis cosas preferidas en usar, porqué? Porque son libre de complicaciones!! Este traje blanco perla estilo griego es de Zara. Para crear un atuendo más completo lo combiné con una chaqueta de mezclilla/mahón, un collar colorido y una cartera llamativa. 

Mientras estuve en la playa tomando las fotos, observé el mar, los surfistas, el atardecer, y me pregunté: Estamos en Otoño? Aquí no existe tal cosa… jaja!

Felíz fin de semana a todos,
Nydia

GET THE LOOK!

The Great Escape

The Great Escape
The Great Escape
The Great Escape

No Comments

Annie Dreyer said...

What a great look!!! You are beautiful!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com