Friday Favorites

Friday, October 17

BOOKS:
Currently reading The Cuckoos Calling by J.K. Rowling and loving it! I would do a review once I’m finished. /
Actualmente estoy leyendo The Cuckoos Calling de J.K. Rowling! Por el momento, me encanta, así que les haré un review tan pronto lo termine.

MOVIE
You have to see Gone Girl. It’s rare when the movie is as good as the book! /
  Tienen que ver Gone Girl. Es raro cuando la película es igual de buena que el libro!

MUSIC:
I was feeling nostalgic and missing Florence & The Machine’s music so I spent my nights listening to her music repeatedly. She’s amazing <3  /
Estaba extrañando la música de Florence & The Machine y me he pasado estos días escuchando su música!

SERIES:
Some of my favorite series started: Revenge, American Horror Story, TVD and The Walking Dead. I can’t keep up… really I can’t haha.. that’s why I will just watch faithfully The Walking Dead, my favorite of all! #inCarolwetrust!!
Varias de mis series preferidas iniciaron su nueva temporada este mes, entre ellas: Revenge, American Horror Story, TVD y The Walking Dead. Lamentablemente no las puedo ver todas, pero me mantendré fiel a  The Walking dead, mi favorita de todas!!

No Comments