leopard

Saturday, October 25

leopard
I can now officially scratch leopard print sneakers from my Fall wish list! I got them by mail the other day and as soon as I saw them I had to wear them. And today I’m wearing them again, and probably tomorrow, and the next day haha…you get the point! For this outfit, the fun print of the sneakers tones down the chic-ness of the shirt and skirt! Creating a simple and Friday-perfect look!
How do you wear your favorite sneakers?

Happy Weekend,
Nydia
________________________________________

Ya oficialmente puedo eliminar las zapatillas de leopardo de mi lista de deseos para el Otoño. Tan pronto llegaron por correo no pude resisterme a usarlas, y hoy de nuevo me las pondré, y probablemente mañana y el día siguiente jaja… ustedes me entienden! Para este atuendo las combiné con chaqueta de cuero, camisa de botones blanca y falda coqueta color verde oscuro. 


Felíz fín de semana,
Nydia
leopard 
GET THE LOOK!
leopard leopard leopard

No Comments

Tania said...

I have some leopard print sneakers too, but mine are high top Vans! Love them. This is a super cute outfit, it's quite classic looking but the sneakers add a really fun touch. Great style!


xx

freshfizzle

Nydia E. Mercado said...

Printed sneakers are so awesome! Glad you like the look, thanks for stopping by!!

XO