witchy boots.

Sunday, October 12

witchy boots.

Am not like most women, I’m not obsessed with shoes. Yes... I’m a personal style blogger who doesn’t buy a lot a shoes. My shoe collection must be the most boring thing in the world: Black, a bit of white and nude. I't’s not that I don’t like them trust me I do, but I just need them to be appropriate, versatile and practical for my daily life. Even though I wish, I can’t imagine myself stumping in heels everyday. But one style of shoe that I do obsessed over is: boots! Recently, I’ve got my hands on two pairs. One of them I’m wearing for today’s postIt was an instant click we made (I’m talking about the boot and I) love the pointed heel, the buckle and the slightly shiny look. Paired with white jeans, oversized chambray shirt and statement necklace I created an everyday fall look with slightly cool details. 

Which style of shoes do you obsessed with? Let me know!
Nydia
________________________________________________

No soy como la mayoría de las mujeres quienes se obsesionan por los zapatos. Si… soy una bloguera que no compra muchos zapatos. Mi colección debe ser lo más aburrido del mundo cuando de moda se trata. En su mayoría son negros, un poco de blanco y colores neutros. Créanme me encantan pero sinceramente necesito que sean versátiles y apropiados para mi estilo de vida. Eso si, debo admitir que me obsesiono por las botas!! Recientemente adquirí dos pares y una de ellas las presento en el atuendo de hoy. Yo les llamo: botas de brujita por su estilo puntiagudo, textura de brillo y hebilla. Las combiné con pantalón blanco, camisa de mezclilla y un collar llamativo. Es un look sencillo con aire otoñal!!

Y ustedes, con que zapatos se obsesionan?
Espero que le guste el atuendo!
Nydia

FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
GET THE LOOK!
Bullhead White Jeans  / Old Navy Chambray Top /
Forever 21 Black Bootie (similar) / Black leather Bag
witchy boots.
witchy boots.
witchy boots.
witchy boots.

No Comments