It’s a Fashion Bash!

Monday, November 17



Hello my loves!

For tonight’s post I’m sharing my experience and outfit from an event I attended past Friday called: It’s a Fashion Bash! hosted at GaleriaPlaza Las Américas.  If you never heard of the store before, is a shop that specializes in shoes and accessories for men and women! 

I went with two of my favorite gals, and once there we noticed how packed it was, and why wouldn’t it!? They were giving a 25% discount off merchandise and the ambience was amazing with a Peroni mini bar, a Maybelline makeup station, food and great music. I always feel like dancing and eating so that was perfect hahaWe also got to see local talent with Jean Cintrón’s 2014 Fall Collection styled by Frances Estrada from the blog The Pecking Order with accessories from Lizet Miró and of course shoes from Galería! Part of the fashion show is in the video below, so click away for your entertainment! 

As an outfit I wore my leather trousers. which I have to say I’m pretty obsessed with (even though I never in a million years thought I could pull them of!) They make a pretty bold statement so keeping it simple was my goal. Styled with white shirt, heels, lots of layered necklaces and gray shoulder bag I achieved an laid-back look with a dash of chicness! I had a great time! Hope you liked the look as well as the video.


Until next post,
Nydia

 ________________________________________

Hola a todos!

Espero que cada uno de ustedes estén pasando una hermosa noche! Para el post de hoy les estaré compartiendo mi experiencia de It’s a Fashion Bash! organizado por la tienda Galeria en Plaza Las Américas (centro comercial de San Juan aquí en la Isla)  el pasado viernes. Si nunca han escuchado de Galeria, es una tienda que se especializa en la venta de zapatos y accesorios a la moda para hombre y mujer. 

Una vez que llegamos había un  ambiente súper agradable con mini bar de Peroni, una estación de maquillaje Maybelline, comida y buena música. Siempre me siento con ánimos de bailar y comer así que todo fue más que perfecto jaja! Además de la opción de comprar la mercancía con un 25% de descuento, hubo un desfile de moda presentando la Colección de Otoño 2014 del diseñador Jean Cintrón y el styling por Frances Estrada del blog: The Pecking Order. Parte del desfile de moda está en el vídeo así que hagan click para su entretenimiento! Como outfit me puse mis pantalones de cuero negro que me tienen obsesionada, incluso, jamás pensé que me encantarían tanto! Quería lograr un look sencillo con elementos chic por eso los combiné con camisa blanca de botones, zapatos de tacón, muchos collares en capas y bolso de hombro en color gris. 

Espero que les guste el atuendo, así como el video!
hasta la próxima,
Nydia


GET THE LOOK!

With my friend Lianne (left) from the blog The Zing Matter and Dacil (right) sister-in-law!
With Yadirka Rosa (PR from Hospital del Niño) wearing our bracelets designed by Lizet Miró. With the purchase of this bracelet valued in $ 3.00 you will help remodel the patient rooms from the Children’s Hospital!

No Comments

Sabina B. said...

This is a perfection! Love the look! :)



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Claire Miller said...

You don't have to share your style among blinking banners and you don't need likes, hypes and hearts from fake users :) Join www.voguedrobe.com, start to share your shots and experience pure fashion pleasure :)