Weekend Wear!

Tuesday, November 11


Hello Everyone!
Hope everyone is having a nice week!

For today, I decided that instead of doing a normal outfit post I would show you guys my weekend wear: two looks, one post, yeahh!!! I had pretty laid-back days, and that’s reflected on my outfits. On both looks there’s a common denominator which is animal print! On Saturday, I spent my afternoon  trying to entertain my nephews, and believe me when I say that entertaining two year old’s can get complicated and overwhelming hahaha!!! Later that night, Jay and I had dinner and meet up with friends for drinks. I styled my favorite pair of jeans with light blue button down shirt, red lips and printed shoes for more visual interest. Sunday’s attire was a tad different. I had a engagement session scheduled, so being comfortable was a must. I wore my gray sporty shorts, with printed top and my classic converse sneakers. I added white accessories with necklace, bag and sunglasses as finishing touches! 

What did you wear for the weekend!? Hope you liked my outfits.
Until next post,
Nydia
________________________________________

Hola a Todos!
Espero que estén pasando una linda semana!

Para hoy he decidido compartirles mis looks durante el fin de semana: dos atuendos en un sólo post!! Pasé unos días muy relajados y eso se refleja en mi estilo.  El sábado estuve cuidando a mis sobrinos, tratando de entretenerlos con películas, bailes y juegos. Por la noche fui a cenar con Jay y a compartir con amigos. Para este día elegí mi par de jeans favoritos combinado con camisa de botones, labial rojo y mis zapatillas de estampado de leopardo. El domingo mantuve el tema salvaje reflejado en el estampado con un top. La combiné con cortos sport en color gris con accesorios blancos con el collar de cadenas, las gafas redondas y el bolso. 

Qué le parece los atuendos?
Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments

Claire Miller said...

Your shots are awesome :) I think you must try also www.voguedrobe.com for sharing your photos and promoting your blog :)

shanaz@RS said...

I love both of your leopard-themed outfits. Super relaxed but at the same time chic. I'm also loving the first outfit's red lip color, very uplifting shade. Thank you for sharing love! xx :)

missreverie | Fashionista NOW