Twirl

Wednesday, December 3

A floral pleated midi skirt!? 
Yes, please! 

It’s been a while since I wore florals and this skirt it’s just oh so perfect!  Once I wore it, all I wanted to do was twirl and twirl.  And in case you were wondering… Yes, my winter allows me to wear cropped tops haha!

Happy Wednesday ,
Nydia
 ________________________________________
Una falda floreada estilo midi!? 
Si, por favor!

Como extrañaba el estampado floral, y ésta falda es simplemente perfecta. Me encanta los pliegues y una vez puesta todo lo que quería hacer era dar vueltas y vueltas! Y en caso se preguntaban… Sí, mi invierno me permite utilizar camisas cortas jaja..

Felíz Miércoles,
Nydia
GET THE LOOK!

No Comments

Tania said...

This look is so gorgeous!! I absolutely love the skirt, such a pretty print. You look stunning!

xx freshfizzle

Helen Chik said...

Hi Nydia

Came across your blog and love what you've done with the design.

I think the vibe you give on this blog is really light hearted and fresh! Keep it up!

Would love if you could visit my blog on http://www.facebook.com/FashionEuphoria as I am currently in the process of rebranding and launching, I would love to count you as a follower :)

Helen xx