Ways To Go

Monday, December 22

Ways to Go

After several weeks of waiting, at last my first package of Asos arrived. Just in time for Christmas!  Nothing beats the feeling of getting something on the mail, am I right!? I ordered a cute kitty shoulder bag and the sunglasses I’m wearing on today’s outfit. Loved the quality and shape. Even though it took a bit more than expected, I truly can’t wait to order other beauty’s in the future. OH! And let me warn you … from now on you are going to see these babes in every post haha…

Yesterday my friend Lianne hosted an Ugly Sweater party can’t wait to share the images here!

Happy Night to all!
Nydia
_____________________________________________

Hace una semanas ordené en Asos (por primera vez!) unas gafas y un bolso y me llegó por correo hoy. Nada vence la emoción de recibir algo que esperabas con tantas ansias, verdad? Tardó más de lo que esperaba pero valió la pena.  Espero pronto volver a ordenar más bellezas! Y les aviso desde ya, estarán viendo éstas gafas en cada post de ahora en adelante  jajaja

Mañana les estaré compartiendo imágenes de la primera fiesta Navideña celebrada en la casa de mi mejor amiga Lianne!

Felíz noche a todos,
Nydia
Ways to Go
Leather Pants - Forever 21 / Plaid Shirt - Forever 21 (similar) /
 Snake Chain Strands Necklace - Baublebar / Asos Cat Eye Sunglasses
Ways to Go
(awkward pose! hahaha)
Ways to Go Ways to Go Ways to Go

No Comments

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

Great look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Claire Miller said...

Superb shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)