Friday Favorites

Friday, January 23

MUSIC

Hozier - Sedated
 Loving this song at the moment, Hozier just has one of the coolest voice's ever. /
Sedated es una mis canciones preferidas de Hozier. Su voz = increíble.

Sia - Fire Meet Gasoline
She’s one my favorites singers/songwriters and I’m so happy for the success she’s having! This is one of my favorites songs from her album 1000 Forms of Fear. /

Desde hacen muchísimos años he sido fan de Sia y estoy tan felíz por el éxito que ha tenido su disco 1000 Forms of Fear, esta es una de mis canciones preferidas!


FASHION
I’m in the search for lovely winter outfit inspirations for an upcoming trip.
I have to cover up pretty well, is gonna be reaaallly cold. Here some images from my Fall In love Pinterest Board!  /

Estoy en búsqueda de atuendos/inspiración para un viaje que daré muy pronto. Hará muchísimo frío por eso deben  llevar el balance entre cómodo y chic. Aquí algunas imágenes que he ido almacenando en mi Pinterest!

TV
 I don’t watch TV but every now and then I do love watching movies and series with my family. Jay and I started How I Met Your Mother  on Netflix and we can’t stop watching it. It is so, so funny, I’ve heard that the finale disappointed many but I just have to wait and see! And by the way… Jason Segel, who plays Marshall,  may be one of my favorite persons, he’s so funny! 
Have you seen it!? Let me know!

No veo televisión pero me fascina ver películas y series con mi familia. Hace poco Jay y yo comenzamos a ver How I Met you Mother (Netflix) y no podemos parar de verla! Aunque he escuchado que el final desilusionó a muchos, hasta el momento  me ha encantado.  Marshall (Jason Segel) es mi personaje preferido! Ustedes la han visto? Me dejan saber!

No Comments