Strangeness and Charm

Thursday, January 22

When I saw this dress I immediately thought of the glorious and magical singer Florence Welch
The perfect dark floral print, it’s long sleeves and delicate lace touches create a bohemian dream. To  harmonize the outfit I added black details with pointy ankle boots, statement earrings and hat. 

This will be all for now, an awesome night awaits full of How I Met your Mother episodes and pizza. I always get excited for pizza, just like the apparently kid (hope you understand haha…)

a big hug,
Nydia
_____________________________________________

Cuando vi este vestido en Forever 21 fue inevitable pensar en la hermosa y gloriosa cantante Florence Welch! Su estampado floral oscuro, mangas largas y detalles en encaje crean un ensueño bohemio. Para harmonizar el atuendo le agregué detalles en color negro con las botas, aretes y sombrero de ala ancha. Esto será todo por ahora, me espera una noche sumamente divertida junto a Jay y Güiffi viendo How I met your Mother y comiendo pizza!

Un gran abrazo!

Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments