Say Goodbye

Friday, February 27


I styled all black items including shorts, top and bag with a cream tweed textured blazer to create visual interest. Throwing on a layer always helps create balance on a outfit! I also added my forever favorite and comfy heels from BCBGeneration with Baublebar statement earrings! I know Spring is just around the corner so I’ve started acquiring my staples for the season! Can’t wait to share them <3 And before I forget, I promise to say goodbye (or see you soon) to my leather textures pieces… (ok, I don’t think this will happen but I will try haha)

lovely Friday,
Nydia

Elegí un look neutral de cortos, bolso y camisa en color negro añadiéndole una pieza clave (el blázer) que ayuda a crear un atuendo más atractivo! Le agregué unos tacones crema y dorados que tengo desde hacen siglos combinados con aretes de Baublebar. Ya comencé a adquirir piezas claves para esta primavera y prometo desde hoy no utilizar más mis piezas de textura de cuero jaja… bueno lo intentaré!

Lindo viernes,
Nydia

No Comments