Pinapples & Sunsets

Friday, April 10

Last Saturday, after brunch, Jayson and I went to San Juan and strolled around the very empty Santurce. Place  known for it’s graffiti walls and busy ambience. When I saw the pineapple painting I was screaming with excitement: Jay, can you please take me a picture with the pineapple haha…Because, really… who doesn’t want a picture with a pineapple!? It even looks like my outfit was inspired by the colors of the wall! 

El pasado sábado, después de Brunch, Jayson y yo nos fuimos a San Juan y caminamos por un rato en el muy vacío Santurce. Lugar reconocido por su tan ocupado ambiente y paredes llenas de coloridos y llamativos graffitis. Cuando ví la pintura de la piña practicamente obligué a Jay a tomarme una foto (o varias) en la hermosa pared. Hasta parece que mi atuendo es inspirado en los colores del mismo. 
As for my look, I styled a lace cropped top with beaded kimono and colorful skirt both from Zara. I do love my colorful days, so I added a bright bag, aztec earrings and my comfy gold sandals. It's just a great outfit for these Spring days.

Combiné un top de encaje con kimono y falda corta colorida todas de Zara. Me encanta crear looks coloridos y muy veraniegos como éste! De accesorios de agregué unos aretes aztecas, bolso color coral y sandalias doradas. 
We then meet up with my sister who took me to this field! The sun was setting, creating this warm and lovely light. Oh... How much I love Spring! 
Happy day to all,
Nydia

Luego, nos encontramos con mi hermana quien me llevó a este hermoso campo. Ahi pudimos tomar fotografías y disfrutar de un cálido y hermoso atardecer. Cuánto amo la Primavera! 
Lindo dia a todos,
Nydia 

No Comments

meshiony blog said...

Lovely outfit!! I follow your blog since a while and i love it ;) And also great and beautiful pictures!

Would you want to check out my blog?
www.meshiony.blogspot.nl

loves

Sabina B. said...

So wonderful!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/