BLACK LACE

Tuesday, August 4

Here I am again wearing an off the shoulder top!
I  know that wearing the same trend over and over again is not very ground-breaking from my part but hey…  if you love it, wear it! Who’s with me? Promise, this lovely lace Pacsun top would be for sure my last purchase carrying this trend (I think haha)

Nydia


Bueno aquí ando de nuevo con un top fuera de hombros. Si ya se, debo parar verdad ? Pero la realidad me fascinan y si te gusta algo porque no usarlo? 
Les prometo que será la última prenda que compraré cone esta tendencia… creo jajaja

Nydia
OUTFIT DETAILS
Cross body bag / Earrings - Forever 21

No Comments

Sue Figueroa said...

Me encanta ese top mostrando los hombros!

lululovestravel Alarcon said...

Bonito OUTFIT!
Good job!!

Lulu

http://lululovestravel.blogspot.ca