Forever 21 Store Opening!

Friday, August 14

 A few weeks ago I assisted the openning of Forever 21's newest store in Puerto Rico at Las Catalinas Mall. This is their fourth store here in Puerto Rico (they recently openend another one at The Outlets in Barceloneta) and of course it is awesome! The bright and luminous space it's the perfect sceneario to offer us fashion lovers all those amazing trendy items we love; the accessory and shoe area being my favorite! As the collection available, I saw many items carrying lovely warm colors
and denim... lots of denim.

I had a great morning shopping some Pre-fall goodies so stay tuned because soon I will be sharing all my buys in a Outfit LookBook! Meanwhile, visit my most recent entry: Casual Wear LookBook. 

Nydia

Hace unas semanas fui a la apertura de la cuarta tienda Forever 21 en la Isla localizada en Las Catalinas Mall (Caguas)! Pasé una mañana súper agradable comprando piezas para la temporada de Otoño que ya se acerca. La tienda es divina, muy vibrante, clara y lo suficientemente grande para llevar todas esas piezas "trendy"que tanto nos encanta! Mi área preferida: accesorios y zapatos!!!

Estén pendientes que pronto les estaré compartiendo otro LookBook con las compras que realizé! 
Mientras tanto, las invito a ver mi más receinte post: Casual Wear LookBook.

Lindo viernes,
Nydia

No Comments