stripes over stripes

Friday, August 7



When mixing prints aim for similar color palettes or inverts of the same patterns like I did for this outfit! Here I chose pretty white and blue tones with a pair of striped shorts and button down shirt (seen here). For an effortless chic vibe I tied up the shirt, added cool tortoise sunnies and statement silver shoes! Those heels had me at hello! Best part…only 20$ thank you Summer Sales!

Don’t forget to visit my recent post: Fall Cravings!

Nydia

Al mezclar estampados opta por colores similares o los mismos patrones invertidos como lo hice para este atuendo. Elegí tonos blancos y azules con un par unos cortos a la cintura y camisa de botón en listas (ver aquí). Para un aire cómodo y femenino amarré la camisa y agregué unos zapatos llamativos plateados! Estos taconrs me tienen obsesionada, la mejor parte ... Los conseguí por solo 20 dólares. Qué haríamos sin las ofertas veraniegas?

No olvides visitar mi reciente post: Fall Cravings!

Nydia
OUTFIT DETAILS

No Comments

Theano L. said...

This is stunning my dear!! So beautiful outfit! Love the shirt, these shorts, the absolutely perfect shoes..everything!!

www.fashionizein.com

Racquel Bianca John said...

Love this outfit! :)

www.racquelbiancajohn.com

MargiFashion said...

Cook photos! Love your summer outfit. You look really fantastic :)

http://margifashion.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

lululovestravel Alarcon said...

Muy interesante el outfit, me gusta mucho tu camisa y la funda de tu teléfono parece un helado de nieve ;) I LIKE IT!!

Lucía

http://lululovestravel.blogspot.ca