Velvet & Bomber Jackets // OOTD

Friday, August 26

Bomber jackets have been in trend for quite some time now, but I wasn’t really going for it until I saw this one! Love that it steps away from the traditional olive green tones, carrying the sweetest mint color. 

La chaquetas estilo bomber han estado muy en tendencia. Me encanta ésta ya que vez de llevar el tradicional verde militar tiene un tono menta…  súper hermoso!
For this occasion I wore it with a pair of denim jeans, choker necklace and the loveliest top. Velvet is such a romantic texture and even if for this look I went casual it is ideal for night wear! This will be all for now, I have to continue working and finish the cup of coffee I just ordered. Happy weekend!
Nydia

Lo combine de forma casual con mahones negros y un top en textura terciopelo en rosa cuarzo. Me encanta el top, es ideal para llevar ya se de día o noche. Los dejo por ahora. Tengo que seguir trabajando y terminar el café que acabo de ordernar. Les deseo a todos un hermoso fin de semana,
Nydia
 
By the way… can’t get enough of my Nicole Vienna Silver Mesh watch!

No puedo para de usar mi reloj de Nicole Vienna! Es mi accesorio favorito del momento!
GET THE LOOK:

No Comments