Savannah, Georgia // Photo Travel Diary

Friday, March 3

Hello everybody, hope all is well!  I'm so excited to share a post full of photos of our recent trip to Savannah, Georgia. The last time we visited this gorgeous city was back in 2015 (you can see photos here), so I was happy to be back to celebrate Jay's big 3-0 birthday!

I loved Savannah a bit more this time around. Everything from the architecture, the parks, the weather, just the general charming vibe of the city takes your breath away! Savannah is an extremely photogenic city, couldn't resist myself and I took photos of practically everything and everywhere haha... I divided the photos by each place we visited and ate! If your interested in seeing a bit more of each place just click the title/name! Can't wait to be back, I'm already thinking about all the places I want to visit, eat and enjoy! 

Here's to many more adventures in 2017, until next post! 
Nydia 





THE PARIS MARKET & COLLINS QUARTER


THE BOOK LADY 

GRAVEFACE RECORDS & WORMSLOE HISTORIC SITE






ONE LAST STROLL AROUND  
SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT 


No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes