Boho Days

Thursday, March 5


 Visiting the beach these past few days has helped me get in touch once again with my boho side! And I wouldn’t say no to comfy and flowy looks, ever! Here I wore my pair of boyfriend pretty distressed denim (they are even more distressed thanks to my washing skills haha) with an off the shoulder top both from Pacsun. To complete the look, I added comfy sandals, beaded bag and cat eye sunnies. 
This will be all people, got to get working and eat. Which is very important haha..

A big warm hug,
Nydia

Visitar la playa estos pasados días  me ha ayudado a ponerme en contacto con la chica bohemia que vive en mí. Y créanme, nunca me negaría a utilizar un atuendo cómodo y ligero! Aquí combiné mis jeans destruidos (mi técnica de lavado permitió que se rompieran aún más jaja) con un top femenino de encaje ambos de Pacsun. Para completar el look, unas sandalias blancas, unos gafas de sol y mi cartera de piedras. Esto será todo por hoy!

Un gran abrazo,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes