Maxi H&M Floral Dress for Fall

Thursday, November 5

Hello my loves, hope everything is well at your side of the world! This was the look I wore during Hallooween day (later during the night I dressed as a pineapple haha). I went for lunch to Black Bean Deli and then to small amusement park with Jay and his sister. I felt so random wearing a maxi dress while riding go-karts; totally appropriate haha… 

Hola queridos, espero que todo se encuentre bien! Este fue el look que elegí el sábado pasado día de Halloween. Durante el día fui a almorzar a Black Bean Deli para luego ir a un pequeño parque con Jayson y su hermana quien estaba de visita. Me sentí sumamente “apropiada” manejando go-karts en un vestido maxi jaja… 
I got this lovely long floral dress at HM! I was so surprised it was only 20$! I’m sucker for anything maxi and long sleeved so this purchase was a no-brainer. To keep the dress the focal point of the outfit I just added my lovely round bag Jay got me for my birthday and my favorite hat for Fall season! 

Got to shoot a few images at this awesome wall, hope you love!

Nydia

Recientemente estuve en HM y lo primero que vi cuando entré a la tienda fue este vestido floreado. Me sorprendí tanto que su costo era de sólo 20$! Soy amante de los maxi-trajes y de las mangas largas así que sin dudas me lo llevé. Para mantener el traje el centro de atención del atuendo lo combiné con un sombrero crema y bolso/zapatos en color negro.

Encontramos una pared muy colorida para hacer varias fotografías, espero les inspire!
Linda noche,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes