Cocoa Beach // A day in the Life

Wednesday, May 11

Hello Everyone!
After spending a few days working in Puerto Rico, I’m back in Florida. For my short trip I decided to take an obligatory break from editing and posting! But today I’m back on schedule and wanted to share a few pics from my recent visit to Cocoa Beach. It was our first time there and it was so nice to be near the ocean again. We went in the afternoon, just to stroll around and enjoy the view. Jay took some photos of me under the pier, love how they turned out!
Happy night!
Nydia

Hola a todos,
Después de pasar uno días en Puerto Rico hoy estoy de vuelta a casa. Durante el viaje decidí dejar mi computadora para así coger un descanso (obligatorio) del editaje y el blog. Pero ya vuelvo a mis rutinas y les comparto varias imágenes de mi reciente visita a Cocoa Beach con Jay! Era mi primera vez en en lugar y me encantó como salieron las fotografía con el muelle como fondo!
Linda noche,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes