Yellow Flowers // OOTD

Monday, August 8



Hello Everyone! Happy Monday!
 I'm currently in Puerto Rico. I had a wedding scheduled so I traveled here for just a few days! I wanted to share some photos I took yesterday. I was sooooo happy to take a Sunday off, no editing or touching a computer allowed  haha..  I did all my favorite things... I woke up late, did a little shopping with the sis and enjoyed an afternoon in Old San Juan.

Hola a todos, felíz lunes!
 Me encuentro nuevamente en Puerto Rico ya que tenía un boda en agenda. Los pasados días los he dedicado sólo a trabajar pero ayer decidí dejar la computadora a un lado y disfrutar un poco de mi domingo ! Me levanté tarde, comí desayuno, me fuí de compras con mi hermana y paseé un poco por Viejo San Juan. 
 It's been seriously hot here in the Island, so basically anything is going to make you sweat haha... 
To bear it all I wore this light floral maxi! I've always thought that red and yellow look really pretty together, so I added the hue with a matte lip-tone and accessorized with a camel bag and comfy flat sandals. Please, pay no mind to my hair, humidity is a serious issue here haha...
  
If you'll like to see what wedding's I've been working with visit my other blog: Photos by NM!
Hope it inspires!
Until next post,
Nydia 

Aunque el calor en la Isla ha estado un poco abrumador un vestido ligero y cómodo es la opción ideal para disfrutar del día. Pienso que el amarillo luce muy hermoso con el rojo así que agregué el color con un labial mate y como accesorios un bolso y sandalias en color camel!
Si desean ver un poco más acerca del trabajo que hago les invito a pasar por mi otro blog: 
Espero les isnpires,
Un abarzo,
Nydia
GET THE LOOK
Maxi dress - Zara (sale)
Crossbody bag - Zara
Tassel flat sandals - Asos

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes