Summer Dress // OOTD

Saturday, August 12

Wanted to share some of my latest looks! This pretty little dress is ideal for those humid days of Summer here in Florida. Super breezy with the slit and light fabric. I styled it with several of my recent Asos additions: Quay sunnies, straw hat and platform espadrilles! All items are linked at the end of this post, if you wish to check them out!

Changing the subject a bit, I’ve been catching up with my reading recently and adding new artists and songs to my go-to playlist so I’ll sharing reviews and some of my favs later this week. 
Until then, happy Saturday!

Nydia!
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress - Zara
Bag - Zara (old)
Straw Hat - Asos
Cat eye sunglasses - Quay (Asos)
Espadrille Wedges - Asos

No Comments

Panty Buns said...

Happy Saturday to you as well! You look fabulous in all of these outfit photos. Your straw hat, pretty hair, sunnies and that pretty and comfortable-looking vertical striped high-slit Summer dress from Zara make up a very stylish outfit. I love your smile!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

babyonlinedress.fr said...

Nice look! robe de soirée longue

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes