All Black Look + Brick Red Sleeveless Jacket

Wednesday, October 21

This season I'm into long sleeveless jackets. 
For the moment I only have two, a light cream one from Forever 21 (seen here and here ) and this brick red beauty I got recently via Asos. Can you believe it's only 30$!?  This style of long vests/jackets are super comfy and not heavy at all, making it great layering piece for Fall. For this occasion, I went all black with top and pants adding my burgundy booties (last season) and of course… my green hat!

Esta temporada estoy enamorada de las chaquetas largas estilo vest. 
Tengo uno en color crema de Forever 21 (pueden ver aquí y aquí) y este color rojo ladrillo que adquirí via Asos. Pueden creer que sólo me costo 30$!? Creo que hice una buena inversión  ya que se avecinan días más fríos y son súper fáciles de combinar sin sentirse pesados o incómodos. Para este look de combinación de top y pantalón negro agregué mis botas burgundy y por supuesto mi sombrero verde para una vibra más otoñal!!
And by the way, tonight it's my last night as a 27 year old, tomorrow being my birthday!! I can only say that time goes by so, so fast. It's unbelivable! Anyway, I'm excited to celebrate this weekend. And by celebrating I mean eating desserts and watch Netflix haha...

Happy Night,
Nydia

Y por cierto, hoy oficialmente es mi última noche con 27 años, mañana es mi cumple!! No lo puedo creer, el tiempo vuela!! De todos modos, no puedo esperar al fin de semana para celebrar. Y cuando hablo de celebrar me refiero ver Netflix y comer muchos postres jaja..

Linda noche,
Nydia 

No Comments

Unknown said...

Great outfit! love your vest!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

here is a beautiful leather jackets batman arkham knight

Prints And Roses said...

cool vest and boots!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes