Fall Sunsets

Wednesday, October 7

Hello my loves!
Hope everything is well! Sorry for my week absence I’ve been working and doing some unpacking. Some boxes arrived from Puerto Rico last week and God knows how lousy and grumpy I get just by the thought of unpacking. I’ve managed to empty at least two boxes so I’m proud of myself haha… 

Hola a todos!
Espero que se encuentren muy bien. Disculpen mi ausencia por la pasada semana, he estado trabjando y desempacando unas cajas que llegaron desde Puerto Rico. Solo Dios sabe la pereza que me da desempacar!! Pero he logrado vaciar dos de ellas, así que me siento orgullosa jaja...

During the weekend Jayson and I went around the Orlando area and after eating some delicious food we ended up at Downtown Credo at College Park for a coffee break. The cortadito is by far the best coffee I have tasted here. It reminds me of my Island, my home (insert sad emojis here… tears). For the day I wanted to achive a look of Summer/Fall clashing together. I wore a lovely off shoulder Asos dress with my tan fedora and my floral bandana. Added a pair of heels (btw you can’t see them in the photos, Jayson has the blame haha) and my new H&M bag which you can use as a clutch or cross body. 

More outfits this week!
Happy day to all,
Nydia

Durante el pasado fin de semana como de costumbre Jay y yo nos fuimos de paseo. Luego de comer rica comida japonesa nos fuimos a Downtown Credo en College Park para tomar un poco de café. El cortadito que ofrecen es lo más rico que he probado desde que me mudé. Me recordó mucho a mi Isla, mi hogar. Para este día opté por un look donde el Verano y el Otoño se intercalan con un vestido maxi de Asos, mi sombrero color piel y mi obsesión: una bandana floreada. Le agregué unos tacones (los cuales no tengo foto, es culpa de Jay jaja) y mi nuevo bolso de H&M el cuel puedo utilizar cruzado o en la mano como llevo aquí. 

Más atuendos esta semana!
Lindo día a todos
Nydia



S H O P   T H E    L O O K 

No Comments

Maray said...

Un look precioso, adoro la luz que desprende ♡
Besos!!

·Alas de Angel·

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes