Lace-Up dress + Leather Jacket

Thursday, November 19



I’ve always loved the idea of wearing leather jackets with dresses. I think it adds spunk and personality to a piece that is portrayed as feminine and chic. For this combination I went for an all black look styling my lace-up black mini dress from Forever 21 with my new moto-jacket from Zara. I’m a color obsessed gal so I added my favorites boots of all time with shoulder bag, both carrying a lovely burgundy tone !

Siempre me ha gustado la idea de combinar chaquetas de cuero con vestidos. Creo que le da más personalidad y un toque “edgy” a una pieza que es muy feminina. Para este atuendo opté por un look completamente negro con traje corto de amarre de Forever 21 y jacket en cuero de Zara.  Como adoro utilizar color elegí un tono vino oscuro para los accesorios!
As for today I have to finish packing (I’m going back to the Island for work, weddings await!) aaand I’m going to watch the last Hunger Games Movie / Mockinjay with Jayson. For the past three or four years we have been going together to watch them, it’s kind of a tradition!  So here’s to a great date-night and the beginning of wedding madness for me!

until next post,
Nydia

Ya a esta hora debo de estar terminando de empacar (me dirigo a la Isla a trabajar con varias bodas) yyyy esta noche iré a ver la última peli de The Hunger Games con Jayson. Por los pasados tres o cuatro años hemos ido a verla en compañía de nuestros amigos. En esta ocasión el grupo se disminuyó pero hay que mantener la tradición viva jaja… 

hasta la próxima,
Nydia
S H O P   T H E   L O O K

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes