29 years

Wednesday, October 26


It's official, the countdown of my last year  in my twenties has started haha! 
Past saturday I turned 29! To celebrate, all I wanted was a nice weekend full of photos and of course yummy food. 
Our day started with brunch at Briarpatch Winter Park  and later in the afternoon we headed to Bok Gardens. Such a lovely place, it's even up a hill! Everytime I see a piece of land even close to a mountain  in FLorida I get all giddy and excited haha... The place is super gorgeous, photos below. Our night ended at with dinner at Morimoto at Disney Spring where we had the most delicious asian food. My favorite  part was the Ginger ice-cream!! 
Nature gifted us all living in the sunshine state with the most amazing weather. The temperature dropped a few degrees during the weekend so my thigh high boots made an apperance! I also sported lots of ruffles with a lovely peasant top and skirt.

Until next post,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes