Knitted Sweater // OOTD

Wednesday, December 28

Christmas day is always a bit more laid back than Christmas Eve. So for the day Jay and I had a  relaxing afternoon at home eating yummy brunch. Later that night we headed out for coffee and a movie. We wanted to see La La land but it was sold out (tears) and instead we watched Fantastic Beasts, raise your hands all Potter fans!! haha... We did catch La La Land the following day and may I say... I'm obsessed! New favorite movie, so beautiful and fun!
The weather here in Orlando has been all over the place, everyday a mystery haha... So when it comes to dressing up one day is Summer, the other Fall and so on haha.. For this day to keep it balanced out I wore a knitted cropped sweater, which I love because it cozy and light paired with mom jeans and boots! As usual, I leave the links below. 
See you guys soon with more looks!
Nydia
GET THE LOOK

No Comments

Tanya said...

Such a cute sweater on you! It would also look great with brown pants.

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes