Pleated Skirt & Sweater // OOTD

Tuesday, January 3

Hello Everyone! I'm here fighting with my tiredness. I flew in this morning from Orlando to Puerto Rico and I feel like I haven't sleep since Sunday haha! I packed like at 1 am and headed to the airport at 4. Of course, I didn't slept at all waiting for the sunrise from high above and trying to finish The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo book. 

I'll be here for just a few days for work and of course some fun in the sun! Before putting my full attention to my bed and some New Girl I wanted to share this look of the day! 
I paired two of my favorite items from my closet: a lovely emerald pleated skirt and knitted deep mustard colored sweater. Love mixing and matching gorgeous deep tones!
Hope the look inspires!
Until next post,
Nydia

GET THE LOOK

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes