Wild Side // OOTD

Wednesday, February 1

Happy first day of February! I feel like it has been so long since I shared an outfit post for you guys.

 Estoy felíz de poder compartirles uno de mis más recientes looks.
I got this coat a few weeks ago and since then, it was sitting in my closet waiting for the weather to not be 80 degrees in the middle of winter haha...  But at last, past weekend the temperature dropped and of course I was excited to rock it! I don't consider myself a animal print lover but this coat stole my heart! Love the cut and style it carries, it's just so chic! For that extra sass: knee high boots, leather skirt and basic tee. 

See you guys soon with more looks,
Nydia

Adquirí esta chaqueta hace unas semanas atrás y moría por usarla pero la temperatura en Florida no bajaba de los 80 grados en pleno invierno jaja... Durante el pasado fin de semana la temperatura bajó y aproveché para utilizar todas esas piezas calientitas que se ocultaban en la oscuridad de mi closet! Aunque no soy de usar mucho print de animal, no pude evitar enamorarme de esta hermosa pieza. Tiene un corte muy femenino pero el estampado le da ese toque divertido. Para esta ocasión lo combiné por una botas altas, una falda en "cuero" y un bolso.

Espero les inpire, más looks pronto!
Nydia

GET THE LOOK
Leopard print coat - Zara
Knee high boots - Zara
Bag - ASOS



No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes