A day in the life : Caleta de las Monjas

Wednesday, April 26

I recently visited Puerto Rico for work and of course a visit to Old San Juan was a must. My first stop was to grab a "guanabana" Popsicle from SeƱor Paleta! It was so good and refreshing. Just thinking about it makes me want to want one right at this moment haha... 

Of course I decided to go to San Juan when is filled of tourists and cruise ships but hey, being back home for a while is worth the traffic and the busy vibe. When I got to my favorite streets I was happy to find them being (almost) empty! 



For the day I wore a stripped wrapped skirt with white top and favorite flatform shoes. 
Very simple and feminine! Lately all I'm wearing are stripes and/ 
or the color blue and  I'm not complaining haha! 



I'm in love with how these photos turned out and wanted to share them here.
See you soon with more of my adventures,

Nydia

No Comments

Unknown said...

such a lovely photos! I really love the mood and tone of these pics.
May I know what camera are you using?

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes