F L O R E S // OOTD

Tuesday, August 29


Always loved finding new ways to wear some of my favorite pieces! This top is a gem (from Boohoo another look here and here), got it a loooong time ago and it's so sassy! Here I styled it with patched denim skirt, lace-up sandals and straw hat! 


Every now and then I love buying myself flowers so I can create bouquets or floral arrangements for my home. There is something about having a little piece of earth around the apartment that creates a cozy and peaceful environment! My favorite blooms are baby's breath, hydrangea, roses, peonies, sunflowers, well.. all of them haha.

What do you do to help create a more serene atmosphere at your home?  
Would love to know!

Hopefully (in between all the crazy editing!) I'll be sharing more posts this week,

Until then, happy night!
Nydia

No Comments

Panty Buns said...

These photographs of you are beautiful - you look gorgeous in them. The combination of the beautiful white off shoulder blouse, pretty white flowers are even more pretty than some wedding pictures. Beautiful. The blue denim skirt looks pretty styled with that gorgeous blouse. Now I'm starting to think about what would make my own home seem more serene.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes