Frills Everywhere

Monday, August 31

Hello My Loves!
Hope everything is well. I’m currently in Florida (Orlando) so from now I will be blogging from the sunshine state. To start with this new adventure during the past weekend Jay took me around different spots. First stop of the day: East End Market! Love the variety of food and drinks they have, plus the location is so lovely! We tried the tomato and basil soup (perfection) as well as the lovely image below! 

We then headed out to Winter Park for a stroll. The weather was so weird; first it was sunny, then cloudy, suddenly it started to rain and finally the sun was out again! Weather please don’t play with my feelings, my hair suffers haha…   

Hola a todos!
Espero que se encuentren muy bien. Actualmente les escribo desde Florida (Orlando). De ahora en adelante les estaré compartiendo mis aventuras y atuendos desde el estado del sol! Durante el fin de semana Jayson me llevó de paseo. En la tarde del sábado fuimos al East End Market lugar divino con gran variedad de pequeños restaurantes para comer. Hay para todo los gustos desde café, batidas, vinos, quesos, postres, de todo! Me enamoré de la sopa de tomate y la hermosura que ven el la imagen de abajo jaja.. 

Luego nos fuimos a Winter Park de paseo. El clima no se decidía si estar soleado, nublado o lloviendo. Por favor clima no juegues con mis sentimientos, mi cabello sufre jaja...
So now let’s talk about fashion! The star of my outfit was this top I bought via Asos from the brand Boohoo. They went overboard wit the frills and that makes me even happier! It arrived just in time for me to style it with this russet button down skirt. Being the statement piece of the look I added simple jewelry, beaded bag and black sandals.

Hope it inspires!
Happy Monday,
Nydia

La pieza estrella del look es el top de vuelos con un aire muy a lo español! Es de la marca Boohoo pero la conseguí en AsosLa combiné con una falda rojiza de botones, agregando joyería sútil y sandalias de amarre negras!

Espero que le sirva de inspiración!
Lindo lunes,
Nydia
OUTFIT DETAILS

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes