A glimpse of time: Europe 2013

Sunday, May 11


At last! 10 months later posting videos and images of my trip to Europe last Summer hahaha...  I just wanted to hold on to every memory as long as I could. I know it’s a bit late but I had some spare time the other day to edit them and I decided to show you just a few more. Here are images from Barcelona (my favorite city in Spain) which unfortunately we only stayed for a day and half. Also from the amazing Florence, the gorgeous coast of Italy and France. Jayson and I can’t wait to go back! He told me the other day that he couldn’t believe we spent an entire month visiting all these amazing countries, it felt surreal to him.  For me it was a dream come true, being to many of these places for the second time in my life but with my husband and best friend, was pure magic. Sometimes I tear up just thinking about how fortunate we where to experience this… a true blessing. 

CLICK HERE for the entire Eurotrip Diaries!

Nydia
_______________________________________________________

Por fin! 10 meses después publicando vídeos y fotos de mi viaje a Europa del verano pasado jajaja ... yo sólo quería aferrarme a cada recuerdo por mucho, mucho tiempo. Aunque un poco tarde, no fue hasta hace varios días que tuve un poco de tiempo para editarlos. Aquí hay varias imágenes de Barcelona (mi ciudad favorita en España) que por desgracia sólo estuvimos un día y medio. Además de la impresionante Florencia, y la hermosa costa de italiana y francesa. Jayson y yo no podemos esperar a volver! Él me dijo el otro día que no podía creer que pasamos todo un mes visitando todos estos países tan increíbles, se sentía irreal. Para mí fue un sueño hecho realidad,  estar allá junto a Jayson mi esposo y mejor amigo, fue pura magia. A veces se me aguan los ojos por recordar, de tan sólo pensar en lo afortunados  que fuimos de vivir esta experiencia... una verdadera bendición.

OPRIMAN AQUI  para ver más fotos!

Nydia

No Comments

Prints And Roses said...

Beautiful photos!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Yina Guerrero said...

Me encantó el collage de fotos, Europa es sencillamente hermosa, que chévere ver fotos de los lugares que he visitado antes y que también adoré pisar. Besitos desde República Dominicana, me quedo por aquí a seguirte ¡vecina!

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes