Suede + Stripes

Thursday, December 3

Hey!! Can’t believe how much time has past since the last occasion I wrote a post. I’m so sorry!! But believe it or not I do have a good excuse. As I mentioned in my last entry, I’m currently in Puerto Rico working and the past few days have been non-stop. Also before I forget let me just say that winter sunsets suck! The sun hiding at five doesn’t help at all for photo-sessions haha… 

Hola!! No puedo creer que ha pasado tanto tiempo desde mi última entrada en el blog. Disculpen mi ausencia. Créanme o no tengo una excusa válida. Como les mencioné en la última entrada, actualmente me encuentro en Puerto Rico trabajando y las pasadas semanas han sido sin parar. Y esto del sol atardecer a las cinco de la tarde tampoco favorece a tomar fotos de outfit jaja… 

Lately I can get enough of all black and white outfits; and as you can see this look wasn’t the exception.  I wore super cute black suede skirt with silver rings at the bottom styled with and oversized striped shirt both from Forever 21. I added one of the few bags I brought with me, dramatic heels and a pair of gorgeous earrings that I got from Baublebar’s Black Friday Sale.  

Recientemente me he percatado que mi atuendos han sido blanco y negros, y este look no fue la excepción. Combiné una falda suede en negro con una camisa de botones de listas ambas piezas de Forever 21. Le agregué uno de los pocos bolsos que traje conmigo, unos “wedges” crema y unos hermosos aretes que recibí de Baublebar!
In case you haven’t noticed: Yes, I shopped my hair. And this right here would be the most extreme change you’ll see me do. Even though I wish, I’m to lazy for highlights, ombre or any other hair trend I don’t know about haha… I haven’t dyed my hair in years so I’m happy to say this is my natural color! 

This would be all for now,
Lovely day!
Nydia

No sé si se percataron pero me corté el cabello. Necesitaba un poco de aire fresco. Aunque me gustaría tener highlights, ombré o algún tipo de cambio soy muy relajada con mi cabello y me da pereza pensar el mantener lo que haga en él jaja… De todas formas estoy felíz ya que oficialmente llevo solo mi color! Las veo pronto con otro post!

Linda tarde,
Nydia

S H O P   T H E   L O O K


No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes