Leather & Fringe

Friday, February 19


This look pretty much sums up the way I love to dress. It has a level of comfiness I always search for without sacrificing style. The key of achieving this vibe is by sticking with pieces with personality in neutral colors. And when I say personality I mean interesting textures! Here I wore my suede fringe skirt, cropped leather jacket and a pop of blue with button down and neck scarf! 

For more outfits with leather jacket press here and here!
Hope it inspires!

Happy Friday everyone,
Nydia

Me atrevo a decir que este atuendo refleja la manera en que me encanta vestir. Tiene un nivel de comodidad que siempre busco sin sacrificar estilo. Lo que hago para lograr este look es escoger colores neutrales en piezas con personalidad. Y cuando hablo de personalidad me refiero a texturas! En este outfit combiné una falda de flecos, una chaqueta de cuero y detalles en azul con el top y la bufanda de cuello.

Para más looks con jacket de cuero oprime aquí y aquí.
Espero les inspire,
Nydia
G E T   T H E   L O O K

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes