Valentine’s Day Casual Outfit Inspiration

Wednesday, February 10

Hello Everyone!
For today I present you my second option for a Valentine’s Day Outfit. As you can see is a bit more casual compared to my last look. I wanted to wear something simple and airy perfect for grabbing lunch, shopping or going to the movies. This denim dress is my new love! Found it by miracle at Forever 21 and let me just say it’s perfect for the upcoming Spring/Summer season! The off shoulder trend is still on-going for 2016 so girls let's show those shoulders! To make the look a bit more interesting I grabbed my wide brim hat, heeled boots and added a splash of red with the bandana and lip color! I also made a video of both looks on youtube. I invite you to watch and subscribe for more!
Hope it inspires,
Nydia

Hola a todos!
Para hoy les presento mi segundo look para el día de San Valentín, en esta ocasión un poco más casual. Quería ponerme algo simple y fresco y qué mejor que un vestido! Este outfit es perfecto para ir al cine, de compras o un almuerzo con amigas. Encontré el vestido de mezclilla en Forever 21 de milagro, solo uno y en mi tamaño. La tendencia fuera de hombros continuará para temporada de primavera/verano 2016 así que a mostrar sus hombros chicas! Para completar el look agregué botas al tobillo, sombrero crema y un poco de rojo con el labial y bandana en el cuello!
Les comparto un video de ambos looks!
Qué se pondrán para San Valentín?
Espero les inspire,
Nydia

G E T   T H E   L O O K

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes