Summer Blues // OOTD

Thursday, July 21



Blue is one of my favorite colors to wear all year round, specially during the Summer time.

El azul es uno de mis colores preferidos para utilizar todo el año, pero en especial durante el Verano.
My go-to when dressing has always been the perfect balance between comfortable and feminine. For this look, which I wore past Sunday for lunch and church, I picked out a little blue dress that I've been wearing non-stop! To sass it up   I added a cool long vest I got from the Zara sales, my camel colored lace-up sandals (which are super fabulous and also on sale by the way), crossbody bag and fun gradient sunnies. I share the outfit details below!

Hope it inspires,
Nydia


Como protagonista de este look elegí un vestido es super lígero y cómodo para el calor de Julio. Le agregué esta chaqueta que conseguí en la ofertas de Zara y se que la estaré utilizando sin parar por su versatilidad! Los zapatos son otra adquisión que me tienen enamorada y son impresionantemente cómodos, los quiero llevar en todo momento jaja Les comparto los enlaces de las piezas en la parte posterior!

Lindo jueves a todos!
Nydia
Get the look
Lace-Up Sandals - Asos
Light blue dress- Zara
Long nude vest - Zara (similar)
Blue Sunglasses - Asos

No Comments

juice said...

such a great style! love your sunglasses, have almost the same from Marc Jacobs ')

The White Ocean

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes