Berets & Knee High Boots // OOTD

Monday, January 8

Once I styled everything together and looked at the mirror I noticed that it reminded me of the always babe Cher from Clueless! And that fact made me love this outfit even more. All the pieces together create a fun look for those colder than usual days that we've been experimenting here in the central part of Florida. My favorite? Definitely the beret! One of my top accessories for the Winter season.

Hope it inspires,
Nydia

Una vez me vestí y me miré en el espejo noté que mi look me recordaba a la siempre ícono Cher de la película Clueless, un clásico de nosotros los criados en los 90! Todas las piezas juntas crean un divertido look, ideal para esos día más fríos de lo usual de la Florida Central. Mi pieza favorita? La boina negra, uno de mis top accesorios de la temporada.

Espero les inspire,
Nydia
OUTFIT DETAILS

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes