Surrounded by flowers // Outfit of the day

Thursday, August 16


I love this white jumpsuit I got from Amazon! Since the moment I got it I knew I wanted to style itwith my pair of quirky tropical fruit lace-up shoes. Aren't they cute? Perfect for summer time or island living!  My sister took these pictures of me in the beautiful outdoor patio of Cafe con C in Santurce! Surrounded by flowers, color and the Island summer heat haha ...

A veces tengo varias imágenes de un "look" que quiero compartir más allá de Instagram y éste es uno de ellos. Me encanta el jumpsuit blanco de Amazon combinado con las zapatillas de frutas súper tropicales perfectas para el verano o la vida isleña! En uno de esos domingos por San Juan, mi hermana me tomó éstas fotos en el hermoso patio exterior de Café con C en Santurce!  
Rodeada de flores, color y calor del caribe jaja...

Espero les inspire,
Nydia

OUTFIT DETAILS


No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes