Black Boots featuring DNA Footwear // Style

Thursday, December 20

A pair of black boots are a must in every wardrobe and I think I found my favorite pair from the label DNA Footwear.  This style is the Aaron. A chelsea boot that carries a punk vibe that I absolutely LOVE... with the round toe and wedged sole. They’re everything I look for in a shoe: extremely versatile, cool and and of course very comfy!


Un par de botas negras son imprescindibles en el closet de todas y creo que encontré mi par favorito de la marca DNA Footwear. Este estilo se llama de Aaron. Un botín estilo chelsea que llevan una vibra punk que me fascina. .. con la punta redonda y la suela "wedged".  Son todo lo que busco en un zapato: extremadamente versátil y por supuesto, muy cómodas.

I’m not exaggerating when I say that I have been wearing them non-stop since I got them. 
They look perfect with an all black look or with a chunky sweater & a pair of faux-leather pants like I did for this featured outfit of the day!

I also leave the link to their instagram account.

Until next post,
Nydia


No exagero cuando digo que las he estado usando sin parar desde que me llegaron por correo. 
¡Se ven perfectos con un look completamente negro o con un suéter grueso y un par de pantalones de cuero como hice para éste look del día!

¡Las puedes encontrar aquí y muchos más estilos en su sitio web!  También les dejo el enlace a su cuenta de Instagram.

Hasta el próximo post,
Nydia


No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes