March sunsets & books

Wednesday, March 13

Hola!
Quería compartirles un look reciente que utilicé para brunch y un coffee date con Jayson. Amo el top  y la cartera transparente. Les dejó los enlace de las piezas en la parte posterior.


Hey! 
I wanted to share two things.
First this cute outfit a wore to brunch and coffee date with Jayson. I'm obsessed with the top and bag.
I leave the links to most items below. 

Además quería compartirles los dos libros que estaré leyendo en el mes de marzo: 
 (Por ahora me encanta! Estoy a punto de terminarlo y es una lectura simple, divertida acerca de libros, grupos secretos y tecnología )
&

Hasta entonces,
Nydia



Second: the two books I'll be reading this month! I'm in love with the covers!
 (I'm about to finish it, and it's such a fun and light read!)
&

More posts soon,
Nydia

OUTFIT DETAILS
Necklace - Baublebar
Pants - Forever 21
Long sleeve top - Forever 21
Hair pin - Etsy
Handbag - Amazon

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes