Miami Sunday Brunch / Travel

Thursday, April 25



Preparé este post hacen semanas y se me olvidó por completo compartirlo! Así que se los dejo ;)

I wrote and uploaded the photos for this post and totally forgot to publish it! 
Anyway, here it is ;) 



El pasado mes de febrero fuimos unos días para Fort Lauderdale / Miami Florida. Aunque me llevé mi cámara no la utilicé mucho pero si tomé varias fotos en un restaurante super bello que visitamos en Miami llamado Sherwoods Bistro para brunch con motivo celebrar el cumpleaños de mi esposo . 

Para esta tarde de domingo quería llevar un look simple ya que íbamos a continuar nuestro día en el área de Wynwood. Combiné un hermoso vestido blanco de Amazon con  plataformas y cartera transparente que últimamente combinó con todo. Quería darle un toque con las hebillas de pelo de estrellas y luna que conseguí en Etsy que me tienen enamorada! Como siempre, les comparto los enlaces de cada pieza en la parte posterior.

Hasta el próximo post,
Nydia


Past February Jay and a few friends went to Fort Lauderdale/ Miami to spend the weekend. Even though I took my camera with me I barely used it. But when we went to Sherwoods Bistro a gorgeous restaurant for brunch, I HAD to snap a few photos! The food was great <3 I can't wait to go back! 
Afterwards, we spent our afternoon mostly eating and walking and hanging out in Wynwood!

For this day I wore a super pretty white dress I got from Amazon, paired with my clear bucket bag (that I wear almost 24/7), platforms and the cutest hairpins got via etsy. As always, I linked all the links of my outfit in the bottom of this post.

Unitl next time,
Nydia



OUTFIT DETAILS
White dress - Amazon (on sale!)
Bag - Amazon
Shoes - Zara
Hair pins - Etsy

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes