Boho Afternoon : A day in the life

Monday, August 24

A few days ago my big sister decided to take me out to do two of my favorite things: eat and shop. Seriously, who can say no to that? First things first: food! We went to Pirilo Pizza Rustica at Old San Juan to eat some delicious tapas! We ordered a caprese salad, delicious stuffed mushrooms, between other amazing food! I had to share some photos because the scenario and afternoon light was truly lovely.

Hace varios días mi hermana me llevó de paseo para hacer dos de mis actividades preferidas: comer y comprar jajaja… Nos apetecía almorzar tapas así que visitamos Pirilo Pizza Rustica en el Viejo San Juan. Pedimos varios platitos entre ellos setas rellenas de queso, empanadas de espinaca, ensalada caprese y chorizo al vino. Todo estuvo muy delicioso! Les comparto varias fotitos que me animé a tomar ya que el salón se llenó de una hermosa luz.
The outfit of the day consisted in a long sleeve boho dress from Zara, comfy sandals and big sunnies. That dress is one of my recent purchases,  love the print and the pretty lace details on the sleeves (without mentioning my obsession with all things off shoulder). And when it comes to picking the right accessories or makeup I always get stuck in choosing the right lipstick! Ending up with three lip colors on my bag, you know, just in case I change my mind. Which I did by the way #thestruggle haha...

Happy Monday night to all!
Until next one,
Nydia

Estaba dudosa en que ponerme pero me decidí por un vestido de mangas largas bohemio. La tela es muy fresca y sus colores lo hacen un poco más otoñal. No se si les pasa pero cada vez que me visto al momento de elegir un labial es una odisea. Por eso siempre coloco en mi bolso como tres por si me decido por otro jaja… Aquí un vivo ejemplo ,este día inicié con un rojo (L’Oreal Le Matte 106) y terminé con rosa claro (Maybelline Touch of Spice 660) jaja… 

Les deseo a todas un lindo lunes.
Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes