First stop NYC

Sunday, August 11



Hello Darlings! 

I’m thrilled to be back blogging after my three week vacations with the hubby! If you follow my Instagram you’ll know that we were visiting different parts of Europe! It was my second time there and it was an incredible experience observing and taking in all the beauty that the old world offers a bit more mature and with the love of my life by my side. Brace yourself for a lot of posts sharing all the pretty images! Our first stop was two nights at NYC, and besides the heat wave, we had a great time. Here a few photos! I won’t forget to detail a few of my outfits as well along the way.

More posts soon, a big hug <3

Nydia
________________________________________________________

Hola!!!

Estoy muy contenta de estar de vuelta aquí al mundo bloguero luego de las tres semanas de vacaciones que tuve con Jayson. Si me sigues por Instagramsabrás que estuve visitando diferentes países Europeos =D Fue mi segunda vez estando en varios de ellos pero pude apreciar su belleza de manera más profunda de la mano del amor de mi vida (awww que cliché no? jajaja)  Así que prepárense para muchos posts con hermosas fotografías del antiguo mundo <3 Nuestra primera parada del viaje fue dos noches en la ciudad de Nueva York, a pesar del calor abrumador, fue el perfecto inicio de nuestra aventura. Aquí les dejo varias fotografías. Les prometo que no olvidaré detallar varios de mis atuendos del viaje!

Hasta pronto,

Nydia










No Comments

Ajeng Andianti said...

omg your pics are lovely! what camera do you use?
following each other would be great:)

www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
http://instagram.com/andianti_

Monica: Jersey Girl, Texan Heart said...

Oh my goodness you look adorable. I also wish I would've known you were coming up my way I would've met you in the city! Next time you come up here please let me know and we can meet up. I mean we've already sent hair accessories once before I think it's time we meet in person haha. I'm also very jealous of your 3 week vacation. I wish I could do that haha.

Unknown said...

Bellas las fotos!!

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes