Munich & Innsbruck

Tuesday, September 24

For today I return with more photos of my Eurotrip! I'm sorry if I'm driving you insane with all my constant talking about the trip hahaha I just want it to last forever! =D Here are several images from Munich and Innsbruck. We had lunch and did some shopping at Munich and then traveled to the beautiful Alps where we stayed for a night at Innsbruck. Which is one of the most breathtaking views you can ever see. I didn't take pictures during our way up to Innsbruck, I just wanted to take in and enjoy every beauty of that moment. Next stop was Venice, Italy. Can't wait to share <3

xo,
Nydia

_______________________________________________________

Para hoy vuelvo con más fotos de mi viaje a Europa. Me disculpan si los estoy volviendo locos con tanta foto y "habladera" de mi viaje jajaja solo quiero que cada memoria dure por siempre =D. Aquí les muestro varias fotos de Munich, Alemania e Innsbruck, Austria. Hicimos varias compras y almorzamos en Munich y luego partimos hacia los Alpes y nos quedamos por una noche en Innsbruck. Que les puedo decir, el camino hacia los Alpes es simplemente hermoso. No tomé fotos, no porque no quise, sino porque quería tomar ese tiempo y apreciar cada momento. 

un abrazo,
Nydia


WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes