Day 1 & 2 New York City // Travel Diary

Thursday, April 6

DAY I 
by Chloé & Central Park


We arrived to NYC in the early afternoon, with just enough time to start exploring the city! It was our first time experiencing a snowy New York (or a snowy place at all) and for us islanders it was overwhelming and incredible. I had like four layers on top , two in the bottom, gloves, scarf and still the cold hit me hard haha... 


My favorite part of the day was visiting Central Park covered in white, it was breathtaking!


We had lunch at a very crowded by Chloe (but what isn't in NYC!?!) haha... but we loved the food! I ate a Pesto Avocado pasta with grape tomatoes and it was delicious! 


DAY II
The Butcher's Daughter & Café Integral

I think this was our busiest day! Our first stop was of course food. We had early lunch at the lovely and yummy Butcher’s Daughter! Once our stomachs were full (and to keep us warm for a while longer) we headed to Cafe Integral for some delicious latte!



 Oculus & Highline

CHELSEA MARKET
This was our first time visiting the Chelsea Market and we loved it! It is a great space to grab a coffee, ice cream or a bite. We saw taco spot and of course had to try them!


Strand Bookstore

This bookstore stoled my heart. I literally didn't know what to do with myself when I saw the quantity of books they have, floor to ceiling filled with old and new! Can't wait to go back <3

Tomorrow I'll be sharing the second photo diary of our trip to NYC!
Until then
Nydia


No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes