Last day in NYC // Travel Diary

Sunday, April 9

It seems like I'm constantly talking about food but one of the things I love about experiencing a new place o revisiting a city is going to great places to eat, drink or have coffee. It just makes the experience more complete and fun! 

It was a Sunday so our first stop of the day was of course food at Two Hands!




This was one of favorite food spots in the city everything was so, so yummy 
and the space was just lovely!  Look at those adorable coffee cups!!




During our first visit to New York City back in 2010 Jayson and I went up the Empire State Building but I've always heard that Top of the Rock had better view! And of course it didn't disappoint. It was breathtaking, loved seeing the city from such great heights!



Posting all the images of our trip makes me feel nostalgic.
Can't wait to be back and see what NYC had to offer next time around!
Until next post,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes